RLPA Annual General Meeting
Although it feels like winter outside, spring is just around the corner, and this means it’s time to register for this year’s RLPA Annual General Meeting (AGM) on March 12th and 13th, 2020. University of Alberta is excited to be hosting this year’s AGM and is busy planning for our arrival. We hope you’ll mark your calendars and join us in Edmonton, Alberta. Please see below for details about what the UofA team has planned!
Lister Centre Guest Suites
- 1 Queen Size Bed (single or double occupancy) $99/night
- 1 Queen Size Bed with Sofa Bed (single or double occupancy) $99/night
- 2 Double Beds (since or double occupancy) $99/night
Reservation forms can be completed and either faxed to 780-492-5597 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Tower Suite Hotel
Rates start at $145.00/night for one bedroom suites and two bedroom suites are also available. All reservations should be made before February 28, 2020 to ensure availability. Reservations can be made one of two ways:
- Phone: Individual call-in reservations can be made directly through the Hotel, through the toll free reservations telephone line 800-709-1824, the hotel direct at 780-439-6060. Book under the group gode ACT-GFC3642 or the meeting name by quoting “Residence Life Professional Association”
- Online: Through the hotel website by using this unique booking link http://coa.st/hwg1
Wednesday, March 11th, 2020
Optional Social Activity (Billiard Room, Whyte Avenue, Edmonton) @ 6:30pm
- We have booked pool tables, and reserved a section for anyone coming to Edmonton early and wanting to connect with the RLPA!
- No additional cost to RLPA members (unless you’d like to order dinner!)
Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Introduction to UofA Community Service Learning Program
- RLPA Community Service Learning Placement within Edmonton
- Residence Tours
- Best Of the RLPA Presentations Introduction
- Roundtable Discussions
Dinner, Music Bingo, Pool, & Amazing Prizes
Friday, March 13, 2020
- Keynote on Multigenerational Workforces (Marvin Washington)
- Annual General Meeting
The total cost will be $160/attendee and includes evening socials on Wednesday & Thursday, All events on Thursday/Friday & Continental Breakfast on Thursday & Friday, Lunch on Thursday & Friday, & Dinner on Thursday.